Thursday, November 6, 2014

Thursday, Nov 6th

I wonder why sometimes we go through the things that we do.  Why do people get sick, lose their jobs, have love ones die and the list goes on and on.  Why do things happen to some people but don't seem to happen to others?  Why are some people stronger than others?

Since I have been under the weather the past four weeks, I have been thinking these things.  I am so use to being able to go and do and this past four weeks I haven't been able to these things.  I have been in pain but the weakness has been worse.  I just haven't had a lot of energy.  Thank goodness for my spark and Advocare products because I am sure they have helped me keep some energy.

This time has made me think about why God does this to me every so often.  Is it to slow me down? To make me take time to rest?  I am sure that has something to do with it.  My husband thinks it is so I will have to depend on other people.  I have had to get my husband to go grocery shopping for me and do things around the house.  I have been able to wash clothes and do some light housework but it is only when I feel like it.  I am learning through all of this that I cant' keep doing everything.  I need to start letting others do things.

I have also been thankful that even though I have felt really bad, there is always someone out there that feels worse than I do.  I am too thankful that my family has been there for me.  And the friends that have been awesome.  I have been overwhelmed with the ones that have called, text or private message.  It has truly blessed my heart.

I do pray for those that we going through health issues, for family members that are having health issues, for those that have lost loved ones and those that are having financial troubles.  No matter how big or small or problems ... God is always there for us.  That I can never be thankful enough for .....

No comments:

Post a Comment