Saturday, June 25, 2011

Where does the time go ...

I can't believe it has been so long since I have posted.  Where does the time go???   I have been so busy with the craziness after the tornado, end of school year and my many part time jobs. 

Things are some what slowing down ... well I did say some what. 

Through all of this craziness I have learned so many things about myself.  God doesn't give us anything that we can't handle.  Also, that He doesn't bring us to things that he doesn't give us the ability to do.  When I took over running the concession stand at our local recreation department, I was scared and couldn't believe that I was taking this on.  However, it has been better than I thought.   Been really busy and crazy but I have really enjoyed it.  I have decided to continue doing it at least for another year.

I am so wanting to get out of debt.   I heard Joyce Meyer say one time that God will do what we cant' do.  But that doesn't mean we sit around waiting on a miracle.  We got ourselves into this mess and I wish God would just give us a miracle and get us out, but what would we have learned.  NOTHING!!  We haven't before.  This isn't our first time of being in this mess but I can tell you one thing for sure .. .IT WILL BE OUR LAST!!  And I am telling anyone I know .. DO NOT get into debt.  It really isn't worth it.   So this journey continues ....

I have also had some time to myself ... believe it or not.  I got to read a wonderful book ... "Walking with God" by John Eldredge ....Most amazing book.  I have been trying to spend more time with God ... reading my Bible and praying.   I think we should all long to be closer with God ... this is my longing.  This journey I am loving being on ....

There is still so much more to write about ...but I don't want to over do it.  I look forward to getting back on here and writing more about ALL my journeys in life.  Gosh .. there are so many .... Thank you Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment