Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Still Here ....

Sorry for the long time in between posts.  The time just seems to slip away .. not sure where some days go.  I am going to start making more time to post on my site.  I have loved posting and have actually missed it.  It is like a get away for me .. a place to post what is going on in my crazy life.  I am not sure if anyone would believe me if I told all that has been going on lately. 

As I am finding out over the past few months ...life happens and how we handle what life throws our way says alot about us as a person as a christian.  I have to admit .. I haven't been handling things so well.  I have even had my moments of breaking down.  I have even gotten to the point of knowing and feeling that I honestly couldn't take one more thing to happen.  However through all this mess .. I keep telling my myself that the Lord is in Control!!!  That keeps me going ...

I am still on the Metabolism Miracle Plan and still losing weight.  I am so proud of myself!!!  I still give ALL the credit to the Lord!!!  There is no way I could ever do this on my own ...  I have lost around 28 pounds and a total of 25 inches (all over).  I got to buy me some new jeans!!!  I went down 4 sizes - that is what they say - but I went from a 20 Women's Plus size to a 16 WP - I think that is only 2 sizes.  Not sure how to count that ... anyway these new jeans are getting bigger on me.  I just can't put into words what that feels like.  Maybe this time I can go OUT of the plus sizes for GOOD!!! 

I got a new workout tape for Christmas.  I got the Biggest Loser for the WII.  I am loving it!! It has totally been kicking my tail.  I give the last 5 inches and 6 pounds to doing this tape.  I am doing the total body work out.  I do feel better after doing the workout!!! 

I promise to be back and I will write some of the things that have been going on around my house ... a little crazy to say the least.   I would like to have it written out .. my mom keeps telling me I need to write a book.  lol  Maybe one day ...

No comments:

Post a Comment