Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Tues Feb. 10, 2015

Exciting things going on.  The scale is moving DOWNWARD!!!  YEA!!  The low/no carb is working for me.  I knew that it would but it is hard giving up the things you like the most - pasta, bread and of course sweets.  I haven't been 100% faithful to the low carb.  I have had a few cheat times, but I have paid for it in the long run.  I won't have anymore total cheat meals.  I will only take a few bites of something that I truly want.  My body just cant' take the totally giving in to carbs.  I am so miserable afterwards. 

I have started my new business with Clever Container.  I am so excited about this company and I love the products that they have for organizing.  I cant' wait to use them in my own house.  I am just not sure what area I want to start on first - my whole house needs organizing.  It is like with anything in life - you just have to find a starting point and get started!!   The opportunity is really big with this company.  I am getting started on the ground floor with them.  There is only one other consultant in my area and NO directors in the state of GA.  I would love to be one the first ones.  That would be awesome.   Here is a picture of some of the top sellers

 
 
 
And right now the company has the start up kids on SALE!!  That is just crazy.  They are such a good deal at the regular price.  Now is a good time to get signed up .....  You can go to my site and get more information.  www.mycleverbiz.com/lisagray

 
 
 
 
Can't wait to see where the Lord is going to take me now ....  step by step. 

Loving this journey I am on .....

No comments:

Post a Comment