Monday, September 19, 2011

Finding Balance ...

I am having a hard time finding balance in my life right now.   I have listed before all the jobs that I do but here it is again just in case you missed it the first time ... of course mom & wife, cook, maid, household manager ... and anything else that goes along with running a house and family.  There there are my part time jobs - school bus driver,  bookkeeper, treasurer, Pampered Chef consultant, concession stand manager and then my job coupons.  As you can tell, I am a little crazy and run thin.  I am sure that I need to give up something and that is what I am have been praying and thinking about.   I want to try to make extra money to get us out of debt .. that is the reason I give for all these part-time jobs. 

With doing all these other things .. I don't have time to do things that I really enjoy to do, such as:  read books and I really love to read, cross-stitching - another favorite hobby of mine, esp. snowmen, and sitting and reading other blogs and learning all kinds of new information. 

One thing that has come to mind is making a monthly calender with the main jobs on there ... grocery shopping at Publix is on Mondays - Bank, post office on Tuesdays, etc.  I just got to find time to put it all on  paper .... When I get it worked out I will share with you.  Maybe it will help someone else find balance in their lives ...

Now off to get some cleaning done ... I am back to doing my cleaning list for each day.  Not sure why I got away from that .. but I have got to get back to doing my daily cleaning list.  And I am off ....

No comments:

Post a Comment