Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I love watching Food Network ... there are so many shows on there that I really like watching and have even fixed some of the dishes that they have had and have really picked up on some great tips.  I was watching last weekend, on Saturday, and come across a new show.  I think it has been on for a couple of weeks, but it was the first time that I saw it.  I LOVE IT!!!  It is one of the best shows on Food Network ...  "The Pioneer Woman".  Have you seen it????  If not -- you have got to watch it!!

I found out too that she has a website and it a blogger.   Go over to her blog and check her out there too --www.thepioneerwoman.com ... there is so much information and the most beautiful pictures.  She is a photographer and takes pictures on her ranch. 

I have already cooked a couple of her recipes and my family really loved them.  My son, that is the pickiest eater even liked them, especially the one I cooked last night.  I am going to be sharing them with you in the next couple of days/weeks.  I have changed them a little bit to suit my family, but they are really close to hers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment