Tuesday, May 27, 2014

One of my passions

I discovered my new passion the other day while surfing on facebook.  I found a page that is called "Hypothyroid Mom" - this page is great.  It is a mom that is wanting to help reach any and all people with thyroid issues.  I have read so many of the posts on there and my heart just goes out to each of them.  I want to help ALL of them. 

I suffered for so many years with no energy.  I truly know how they feel.  People that don't have thyroid issues just don't understand.  I know they try to but how can they really get it?  People think we are lazy because it is hard to get up off the sofa or out of bed.  We find it extremely hard to exercise, we want to, but we just don't seem to have the energy to get up and get moving.  People say, "If you would exercise you would have more energy."  Well, not necessarily the case ....

Then there is the issue with losing weight.  We can eat the right things but for some reason the weight just don't want to come off.  I have found for me the best lifestyle is the lower carbs.  I found for me this is best and has helped me lose weight.



The spark is the number one product for me.  It has 21 vitamins and minerals in it - including B12 & B6.  I use to get B12 shots and they never worked for me, but the spark drink does work.  I can NOT make it through my day without my spark, in fact, I have one in the morning and then another mixed with Rehydrate in the afternoon.  I believe in this product so much.

I do use other Advocare products and here is my list:  Spark drink, Bio-charge, MNS 3, Joint Promotion, Formula W, OmegaPlex, Rehydrate, and Slims.  
You can visit my Advocare site to find out more information about the wonderful products - www.advocare.com/120323051 or contact me for more information.  I would love to share what Advocare has done for me and my family. 

15 comments:

  1. Interesting! I thought the thyroid had an effect on weight, I did not realize it affected energy. I learned something today. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing what all the thyroid effects. I am still learning after 30 yrs of being hypothyroid.

      Delete
  2. It's so aggravating when people offer you "advice" when they don't have a clue what's going on with you. I'm glad you found the solution to your problem; my sister had to have surgery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you Jackie, I hate when people don't know what you are going through and the way you are feeling. Sorry to hear about your sister having surgery. I hope that she is doing fine. Would love to talk with her. I love sharing storied.

      Delete
  3. lack of energy for sure! weight for me was only eating too much!! hahaha! Great article and very informative! P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Patricia. The lack of energy is in sane and when that happens you can't even focus to read a book. I am glad you liked the article - I hope that you visit often.

      Delete
  4. Very interesting. Yes, I've seen the thyroid vs weight issue. It is very frustrating for those people who are dealing with it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yakini for visiting my site. The weight issue and weight loss can be really hard. You try and do what is right - eating right and exercise and nothing. We can only do the best that we can do. Thanks again for visiting my site and I hope you come back often.

      Delete
  5. It makes total sense to me that a condition that affects your weight would also affect your energy levels. I can't begin to imagine what that would feel like but it sounds tough. I'm really glad you found something that helped you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Clive for visiting my blog. Yes, you are right both energy level and weight loss is hard thing some days. I am glad to that Advocare products are helping me. Again, thanks for visiting and I hope you will check back often.

      Delete
  6. I've had issues with my thyroid in the past and it really can affect you in all sorts of crazy ways that make life no fun! I'm glad you found something that works for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Daveda for checking out my blog. I am sorry to hear that you have had thyroid issues too. How are you doing with yours? How is it effecting your life? I would love to hear. Yes, I am so glad that Advocare products have helped me - finally. Again, I am so glad that you checked out my blog and I hope that you will come back to visit.

      Delete
  7. very interesting, thanks for sharing! Had my thyroid tested and I've been ok--- how often should I have it retested? I'm a 40 year old overweight (50 pounds) tired busy mom with PCOS and high blood pressure and high cholesterol and hypoglycemia and a major hormone imbalance--- I'm surprised there WASN'T something wrong with my thyroid......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I would have mine thyroid checked often, at least every three months. Get informed on the symptoms and keep a journey. You may have to find another doctor if yours won't listen to you. So, many doctors don't pay attention to what we are saying. Please keep in touch with me and let me know what you find out. Will you send me an email and I will try to send you some information to help. I am so glad you checked out my blog and I am excited about us being friends.

      Delete
  8. Lisa, that is definitely an interesting observation. I've experienced it myself and unless one is dealing with something first hand, it can be difficult to truly understand what one is experiencing. I'm so glad that you were able to find something that worked and helped!

    ReplyDelete