Sunday, June 1, 2014

Summertime - June


It is hard to believe that today is the first of June.  Time is going by way too quickly.  However, with June comes so many fun things and summertime.  What all do you do in the month of June?

For my household it means so many different things.  My daughter that is in high school has basketball all month of June, from camps to fundamental skills time.  My sweet granddaughter's 1st birthday is in June.  Hard to believe she is already turning a year old.  She is so sweet & adorable.



June also includes my sisters birthday.  My oldest sons 26th birthday.  Can I please say it again?  Seriously, where has the time gone?  I really remember the day that he was born.  I cherish everyday with my kids and they do grow up way too quickly.  Also, the month of June is my anniversary.  It will be number 29 for us.  They have been some good years but we have been through our rough times too, but we never gave up.

Even with all that we have going on in the month of June, I love the lazy days of summer.  I love finding a pool for us to go to.  My dream is to have my own one day.  I love grilling out - hamburgers, hotdogs, steaks and the list goes on and on.  I love making a fire in the backyard at night.  Making smore's is the best.


Got to say that Fall is actually my favorite time of year, but summer is fun.  I hope that you and your family will take advantage of these long lazy days of summer to enjoy each other.  Get outside and enjoy the weather.

Would love to hear to somethings that your family loves to do special in the month of June and even summer.  Can't wait to hear .....

No comments:

Post a Comment