Monday, November 6, 2017

New chapter ....

It has been a long road over the past year.  So many things I wanted to do but just didn't have the energy or mental awareness to get things done.  I really wanted to keep posting on my blog about my journey with my 2nd cancer but I just didn't feel like it.  I know I shouldn't beat myself up for not doing it.  I had to take care of myself for a change.  That I did .... 

I walked away from something that I loved doing.  I quit the ball field from being the President, Treasurer to running the concession stand.  I really never thought that I would totally walk away but I did.  There have been times when I have missed it but I haven't missed the stress.  I knew for my health, that I had to walk away.  I needed to finally take care of myself. 

Other changes I have made is in my eating.  I have been following the Paleo diet for months now.  I love it!!  I have found for me, it isn't just about losing weight, it is about eating for my body.  I have learned that my body can't handle eating certain foods.  Certain foods wreck havoc on my body.  My body swells, hands break out and I will claw myself to death.  So, I am finding out which foods do this and the main one is gluten.  However, I also have found out that I can't necessarily eat foods that are gluten free either.  I am having to just eat cleanly. 

Another change I have made is changing MLM companies.  I have been with a few different companies over the years.  I am not knocking any company and/or their products.  Not every company is for everyone; and their products also.  I have finally found a company for works for me.  I am so in love with their products for weight loss.  I am finally losing weight.  The pounds are just falling off!!!  I have lost of 10 inches all over - 6 of them being in my stomach area. 

This company has more products than weight loss.  They have products for almost every area of your life.  Their motto is:  Living Clean!!  I have tried their shampoo - conditioner - dish soap (love it) - clean wipes and their awesome liquid collagen.  I am loving that these products are NOT TOXIC!!  This to me is so important.  I am currently working on changing some of the other products in my house with what they offer - laundry detergent - dishwasher pods and lotions. 

Not only is this companies products are great so are the comp plans.  This company offers 2 different ways to make money - as a customer and as a social marketer.  You can earn free products and/or money.  I love the group of people that I am aligning myself with from my upline to my crossline.  They are amazing & wonderful people!!! 

I really pray and hope that I get to be on here more than I have before.  There are so many things I want to do and share with people.  So many projects that I am working on ...  menu planning, getting out of debt and the list goes on and on.  I hope you will join me ....  New chapter .... journey continues

No comments:

Post a Comment