Thursday, October 10, 2013

A Confident Heart

Like I don't have enough on my plate these days, but I have signed up for an online Bible Study.  This is my first time doing anything like this and I am truly excited to be a newbie. 

The online study is "A Confident Heart".  I have started reading the book already and it is amazing.  God is already speaking to me and working on me in some of the areas I need help with. 

I lack confidence in myself and in so many other areas of my life.  I always thought I had confidence and that I was out going.  However, in the past few years I have noticed that I had started becoming shy.  Not talking in crowds or when I am around a group of people.  Not the case.  I am learning that I lack confidence is why I get really quiet when a group of people are around.  Some situations and groups are different. 

Even though I am extremely busy right now, I chose to do this online study because I want to work on my confidence level.  I want to be a confident woman.  I want to be the woman God intended for me to be.  

There is so much that I hope to gain from this experience, but first and foremost is my confidence in myself and who God has chosen me to be. 

There is still time to sign up .. come along with me on this journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment