Tuesday, June 24, 2014

One day at a time ....

I try so hard to be positive and not be negative.  However, there are times when I just want to cry and yell out that I don't feel well. 

I cant' do it anymore.  I think people deserve to know what a person with thyroid issues really deals with in a day.  It isn't easy.  Some days are so hard to just function and then other days it is easy. 

I know I had said before that I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism over 25 yrs ago.  To be honest, I can't remember when it was - I just know it was before my oldest son was born and he just turned 26.  I had  my thyroid removed in 2001 and it was cancerous. 

My family is the only one that knows what I go through on a day to day basis and there are times I even hide it from them.  There are days I just don't want to get out of bed.  I have a hard time focusing on getting anything done.  If I read or watch TV - most of the time I dont' even know what is going on.  I will have to re-read pages so it will sink in.  I make myself on those days do the lest amount that I can do. 

Then there are days that my legs, hips and back hurt so bad it is hard to walk.  I just want to sit and cry.  But I get up and do anyway.  I feel like an old woman on these days. 

I know one thing for sure.  I am so thankful for Advocare and their products.  (**) I know what I was like before drinking my first spark.  I was a total mess.  Instead of having a day here or there it was every single day.  I know with these products I am having more energy, my brain fog is gone, and my joint pains are not as bad. 

So, even though I still have some not so good days, with my Advocare products they are not as bad as they could be without the products.  I wont' be without my products.  I don't want to go back to the way it use to be.


(**The products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.)

No comments:

Post a Comment