Saturday, January 17, 2015

New Chapter!!!

I am so excited to be starting a new chapter in my life.  As always, it is scary to venture down a different road, but exciting all at the same time. 

I am starting on a new business venture.  I am going with a new direct sales company.  They are a newer company and are not in my area.  This could be a big opportunity for me. I do realize that just won't fall into my lap, I will have to work.  Time to get busy .... 

The company's name is Clever Container.  It has all kinds of things to help you get organized.  Now, who doesn't need help organizing?  I know every room in my house needs organizing and then there is my car.  I am so excited to use these products in my house to get myself organized.  This is one of my goals for 2015 - get my life organized. 

I am working on getting my website up and running for Clever Container.  I will post a link on here as soon as I get it going.  Make sure you follow to see how things are going ......

No comments:

Post a Comment