Tuesday, October 25, 2011

samples of meals ...

I wanted to share a couple of meals that I have eaten while on the MM plan.  Two of these are breakfast and one is the lunch I just got through eating.  I just wish I could express how good they were ... oh my gosh!!  I didnt' even finish my lunch.  I couldn't eat it all!! 


Grilled Gordon's Fish - sauteed 1/2 zucchini & med. squash with 1/2 Roma tomato and just a little shredded Parmesan cheese!!! 


This lunch only took just a few minutes to cook.  I put the fish in the oven for 20-25 minutes.  The last 5 minutes I sauteed the veggies with a little bit of butter.  With all of this food, I ate NO CARBS!!  And I didn't miss it at ALL!! 


1 slice of low carb bread w/ low fat slice of cheese - 1 fried egg - 1/2 roma tomato & 2 slices turkey bacon
 
This breakfast I cooked for myself over the weekend.  Another really easy meal to fix.  I put a slice of cheese on the bread and put it in the oven on broil.  While that was cooking, I fried my egg.  I put the cheese toast on plate, then egg, then tomato and slices of turkey bacon. Oh yea, I cooked the bacon in oven before I started the other. 





This is the same as above but without the turkey bacon.



I just wanted to include a picture without the turkey bacon.  You could cook it every morning, but I don't.  I kind of treat myself on the weekends.  I love cooking the above for breakfast.  It is sooo very good!!  And it really fills you up. 

Hopefully this will show you how easy this "diet" - plan is to follow.   I will try to take more pictures of my meals and share them with you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment