Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Test results ....

Just like I thought .. my thyroid is not running where it is suppose to.   My numbers are running high, which means, I am hypothyroid.  Which explains so much .. that is why I am having problems with my energy level.   Also, my problem with swelling ... constipation ... weight gain and the list goes on and on. 

Mostly for me though is a form of depression.  Being in hypothyroid puts you into a weird funk.  I don't feel like doing anything ... my brain doesn't want to work or work at all.   And when it does work it puts you into a fog.  I hate this feeling ....

One good thing is .. the doctor has adjusted my medication and in a couple of days I will be back to normal.  I can't wait!!  I am so excited ....  I will feel like doing something ..

That is why I have been missing in action ... I have just not wanted to get on the computer .. little long post anything on my blog.  I will get back with .. please stay with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment