- Coupons are accepted under the same conditions that are stated on the coupon
- Store coupons can not be accepted at commissaries…only manufacturer coupons
- Expired coupons can be used only at overseas commissaries (up to 6 months). Otherwise they must be in date.
- Commissaries do not double or triple coupons.
- Internet coupons are acceptable as long as they are manufacturer coupons.
- When sending expired (or any) coupons to overseas commissaries, please cut them out of the insert before sending.
Kristi Seigrist, Family Services Coordinator
Unit 5200, Box 105
APO, AE 09461For more information, visit http://www.commissaries.com/