Friday, March 11, 2011

Thoughts for today ...

Ok .. I am totally in love with the WII fit Plus!!  It is great!!  It makes exercising fun and entertaining.  You can chose all different kinds of things to do.  That is what I like.  You dont' have to do the same thing over and over. 

I have already lost 1.5 pounds!!!  WHOOO!! HOOOO!!!  That sure does make me feel good and keeps me motivated to keep getting on that WII!! 

I am still reading the book by Joyce Meyer  "Power Thoughts".  I just haven't had a lot of time to do much reading.  Hopefully things will slow down in the next couple of weeks and I can get back to reading.  I did want to share something that I read the other day. 

Throw away your excuse bag!  Go get a 'can-do bag' and fill it with biblical, faith-filled reasons you can do what you need to do.  Stop making excuses and start doing what God is telling you to do.  Stop looking at all your weaknesses because His strength is made perfect in our weaknesses.  It is through our weaknesses and inability that God shows His strength.  God actually chooses people on purpose who absolutely cannot do what He is asking them to do unless they allow Him to do it through them.  You don't need ability, you need availability and a 'can-do' attitude.

God gives you strength.  Nothing is too much for you when He is on your side.

No comments:

Post a Comment