Monday, March 28, 2011

March Challenge ...

This year, 2011, is my year for getting organized.  One of the things on my list was making a Household Binder.  A binder that contains all kinds of information that we need on a daily, weekly and/or monthly basis. 

One of my favorite blogs - iHeart Organizing - is doing a March Challenge.  Guess what it is?  To get a binder done.  Now .. here we go.  I am up for the challenge.  There are several that I want to work on for this month and look forward to getting it done.  Jen .. is great at getting things organized.  Of how I wish she could come to my house.  She is also offering her templates FREE for the month of March ONLY!!  Go check it out .....


Financial Binder - iHeart Organizing

Here is a list of binders to get your started.  I got this list from that I have taken from different places.  This is a few ideas to help get you and me started.  The bold ones are the ones that I want to really work on this month.

  • Freezer Inventory
  • Fridge Inventory
  • Pantry Inventory
  • Storage Inventory
  • Important School Information/Schedules
  • Movie Inventory
  • Cleaning Checklist
  • Menu Planning
  • Finances/Bill Payment Checklist
  • Product Warranty Information
  • Important Contact Numbers {Contractor, Plumber, Electrician, Yard Maintenance, Financial Advisor, Home and Auto Insurance, Poison Control, Neighbors, etc…}
  • Travel Checklist
  • Idea Lists/To Do Lists
  • Home Inspiration/Paint Swatches/Fabric Swatches etc…
  • Blog Posts
  • Credit Card and ID Information
  • “Weekend Wish List”
  • Important Dates to Remember
  • CPR Instructions
  • Emergency Pack List
  • Business Cards/Vendors
  • Take Out Menus
  • Local Produce Availability
  • Personal Goals/Resolutions
  • Parenting Resources
  • Family Sizes and Measurements
  • Computer Log Names/Passwords
  • Calendar
  • Kid’s Daily Schedule/Routine
  • Kid’s Wish Lists
  • Greeting Card Checklist
  • Medical History
  • Auto Maintenance Log
  • Financial
  • Family Binder

Binder Ideas - iHeart Organizing


Are you up for the challenge???   Do you already have Home Management Binders?  What do yours look like?  I would love to see and hear about your ideas. Can't wait to get started on mine ... will post pictures of my work in progress and when done

Lisa 

No comments:

Post a Comment