Friday, March 11, 2011

Recipe Friday ....

I have been thinking about what recipe to share today.  I am going to share one of my family favorite things.  Honey Mustard Dressing.  This is the best!!  It tastes alot like O'Charley's Honey Mustard.  And it is sooo easy to make.  I usually make a bunch and keep in the refrigerator.  Hope you and your family enjoys.  Thank you to Lady & Sons for the recipe.

Honey Mustard Dressing

3/4 cup mayonnaise
3 Tbsp. honey
2 Tbsp. mustard
1 Tbsp. lemon juice or juice from 1/2 lemon
Horseradish to taste
2 Tbsp. orange juice (more or less as needed)

Combine all ingredients except for orange juice; stir well. Thin to pouring consistency with orange juice.  Cover and chill for 2 to 3 hours.

** All I put in mine is the mayo, honey & mustard and it is really good with just those three ingredients.  I have also, but haven't done it, to try different types of mustard.  **

No comments:

Post a Comment