Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Weight Loss Wednesday

I can't tell you how much I love the WII fit plus!!  Way too much fun!!  Some of those games are really fun and some of them are really hard.  Heck, my daughter is better at some of them.  I already have my favorites and the ones I really don't like.  I love the steps, boxing and getting to like the kung fu. 

In just a week .. I am already done 2 pounds!!!  I am so excited!!!  

Did you watch the Biggest Loser last night?  Man, I just cried.  Marci, is a great person, but she has lost so much weight and there are others there that need to lose much much more.   Each time I watch it just makes me want to lose so much more.   I just love the show ... my favorite right now is Hannah.  I have made a connection to her.  Who is your favorite?

Let's get moving .... make the right choices!!!  We can do this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment