Thursday, October 14, 2010

Italian Chicken penne

I had a hard time deciding on the very first recipe that I was going to share with you.  Well, I have decided on one of my families favorite, and my picky son, loves this recipes.

It is easy and it pretty cheap to make.

Hope your family enjoys it as much as mine does.

Italian Chicken Penne'

2-3 Chicken Breast - cooked & cubed
1 box of Penne' noodles (can use any kind of noodles you would like)
Parmesan Cheese
Italian Dressing (any kind you like)
optional - other cheeses

Cook Chicken until done and cube.  ( I like to cut mine up and saute' on the top of the stove).  Cook noodles as directed on the box and drain.  Combine cooked chicken and noodles.  Then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and grate additional cheeses, of your choice.  (You don't have to add the extra cheese if you don't want too)  Pour the Italian dressing over the chicken and noodles.  I add about 1/2 of the bottle, but this is to taste.  Add more or less, depending on your family.  I usually will let this sit for a few minutes to let the additional cheese melt.  Eat and enjoy!!!

1 comment: