Thursday, October 14, 2010

Weekly Menu

I have been working today on my menu plan for next week.  I have decided to do a little bit more work and do two weeks of menu planning.  I thought it would be harder to do two weeks at once, but it hasn't been that hard. 

This way when I go to the store next week, I can have my grocery list ready.   For once, I am ahead of the game. 

I think everyone should try making a menu plan for you and your family.   Start with just a week at a time.  It makes my life so much easier.  For one, the family isn't asking me all the time, "What are we having for supper?"  They can just simply look on the refrigerator. 

Of course, it isn't set in stone.  I have had to change this around from time to time, and that is ok.  At least, I know that I will have all the ingredients to make what is on my list.  There won't be any last minute dash to the grocery store.  Therefore, you will not only be saving yourself time, in the long run, you will be saving yourself money.

What are some of your families favorite meals?  Do you do a  weekly menu?  How has it helped your family?  I can't wait to hear your stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment