Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My very first post!!!

I just can't believe that I am actually doing this .. taking the plunge and starting my blog.  I have been thinking about this for awhile and doing a lot of research, but I never thought I would actually do it. 

Hot dog - here we go - off on a new adventure.  I sure hope that you will follow along as I grow while I am still learning about so many things in life. 

Here are a few things that I wanting to share on my blog.  Spiritual Growth - where we can discuss and learn about faith, healing, God's amazing grace and a prayer request list.   Financial Growth - I am trying to get our family out of a huge "debt" hole and I want to stop digging.  This area I am definitely learning and am looking forward to your help and input.   Running a household:  recipes, tips, coupons, monthly/weekly menu, etc.

I am so excited about starting this adventure.  Please share your comments with me regarding my posts.  I look forward to learning from each of you.

Lisa

1 comment: