Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas is in the Air ....

Well, shopping is DONE!!!  Yea ... it is a good thing too .. no more money.  I still have some wrapping to do ... just got to get the kids out of the house so that I can finish up the wrapping.  They love it when I wrap and they are still at home -- they try to pick open the bedroom door or they have even tried putting a mirror underneath the door to see if they can see anything.  I wonder where they get their sneaking around ... I dont' have a clue.  hehehe

So now that the shopping is done ... it is time to get the baking done.  This I  really love to do and enjoy it.  I love making things to give away to neighbors and friends as gifts.  Nothing warms my heart more than a gift from the heart.

Things to get baked -- chocolate covered pretzels, sausage balls, fudge, swirl cakes (in loaf pans) and some Martha Washington balls.  I am sure that we can think up something else.  I know my son would love some cupcakes and I have to bake another pound cake for Christmas at my sisters. 

I promise to take pictures and post them on my blog.  So off to baking I go ...

Are you finished with your shopping?  What about your baking?  Do you have people over during the holidays?   

No comments:

Post a Comment