Thursday, December 23, 2010

Wishing you Merry Christmas ...

Not sure how much I will be on for the next couple of days.  I have more baking to do today - then family time for the rest of the weekend. 

I just love this time of year and all this time with family.  I am so grateful for the family that I do have ... I am totally Blessed!!

Let's take a moment out of our busy schedule and remember those that dont' have family around them.  Those that are depressed, lonely and missing loved ones that have passed on.  This is a very exciting time of year for many of us, but a very sad time for others.  I had forgotten about this until I read another blog, who was so wonderful to remind me that there are people in this world that are hurting this time of year.  Check out her post at Mel's Coffee Break - really great article.

Also, remember to Thank God for what you do have - especially your loved ones around you.  For this being the celebration of the birth of His Son - Jesus.  We all talk about Jesus being the reason for the season but do we really walk in Love?  That is one thing I am going to work on from this moment on - to walk each day in God's Love!!

Now - to get busy baking those sugar cookies.   Here is wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!!  May God Bless you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment