Friday, December 17, 2010

My Wheels are spinning ...

I know this may sound crazy with Christmas next week, and so much on my plate, BUT I have already been thinking about changes that I want to make in 2011.   How long should one's list be?  Can you have a list that is too long?   There are several areas that I really want to work on for next year, big areas, but I have decided to just make small changes. 

I don't know if any of you have heard of Becky Tirabass, but I love getting her e-mails.  The ones she is sending out lately is about making small changes in whatever areas you need too.  Her website is http://www.changeyourlifedaily.com/ - check it out sometime - she is really good. 

So I thought about including my list on here and you can help keep me accountable.  I am not usually good with having people keep me accountable, but I am hoping that you will help me change that too.  Here is my list so far:

* Keep working on getting out of DEBT - I really want to be debt free and so mad that we are in the mess that we are in, but I know that the Lord will help us get rid of this burden.   One change I am working on, in this area, is cutting my grocery bill - I bought myself a book for Christmas - and I am already reading it.  I just can't put it down.  It is "Cut Your Grocery Bill in HALF" by Steve & Annette Economides - It has some really good ideas so far.  I will blog about the ones that I use and how they are help me cut my grocery bill.  Hopefully I can help one of you.

* To finally lose WEIGHT -   With having "no" thyroid, I know it isn't going to be easy, but I know that if I work at it, I can finally get this weight off. 

* To keep growing spiritually - I want to keep getting closer to God - to have that personal relationship that He wants us to have with Him.  I want to take this year a step further than my reading through the Bible in a year.  I want to spend more time with God.  So, one change I am going to make in the new year is to spend 20 - 30 minutes in quiet, with Him.  I am so looking forward to it. 

So, here are a few of the changes that I am wanting to make in 2011.  With these main ones, will come a lot of smaller ones.   I know that each day becomes a new step to take.  I also know that I can't take one step without God helping me.  I know for sure that I can't do it on my own ... I wouldn't be in this situation .. if I could have. 

What are some changes that you would like to make?  Join me and let's make them together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment