Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day before Thanksgiving

Well, I am already busy getting my things done today.  There is so much to do, but I know that I will get it all done.  Some how some way, it just gets done.

I have my trusty little to-do list beside me and marking things off as I do them.   It is funny how just one little piece of paper can make your life a lot easier.  Thank goodness for lists ....

So far, I have gotten my cornbread done and my whole chicken is cooking.  These two things will be used in the cornbread dressing.  I also use some of the chicken to either make chicken salad or chicken n dumplings, for supper.   Not sure yet, which one I am going to do. 

I will try to post again later and hopefully post some pictures.  I know I probably won't be able to post anything tomorrow, but I will be taking pictures and will post them this weekend.

Hope you and your family has a most wonderful Thanksgiving!!!  I hope that you have a lot to be Thankful for ... as I know that I do.

Now off to get my cheesecake made ....

1 comment:

  1. God Bless you and yours this wonderful beautiful Thanksgiving, may you have all the precious memories your future will store in your heart.
    Southern Blessings,
    Rita

    ReplyDelete