Saturday, November 6, 2010

Mary

Last night was Mary's first middle school basketball game.  She really did good.  I was proud of her. 


As always, I was a nervous wreck.  That has become the normal for me.  I was always nervous when the boys play baseball, especially when they pitched. 


In the picture, is Thomas and Mark showing their support for their sister.  Between the two shirts it says - WE LOVE MARY.  On the back of the shirts is has Brother 1 and Brother 2.  They love that they can finally cheer for their sister.

For years, their sister has cheered for them while they have played countless baseball, basketball and football games.  She would take her Barbies with her, but she always cheered for them.  They said this was their time to cheer for her. 

I am so thankful and proud of my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment