Tuesday, November 9, 2010

God's Word

I am so thankful that I have God's Word.  There is so much information in this one book, called the Bible.  If you are hurting, need comfort, advice (about anything) and anything else under the sun, it can be found in God's Word. 

This is something I am finding to be true.  For the past 4 yrs, I have been reading the Bible all the way through.  With each time, I have learned something new.  I had thought about not doing it next year, but I have decided to read through it again.   I can't wait to see what I will learn next year. 

I am hoping by the end of this year, I will have it written out, how to read through the entire Bible, in one year, two different ways.  I bought me a Bible 4 yrs ago that it has it broken down for me.  It gives me scriptures to read each day of the week, such as: some old testament, some new testament, Psalms and Proverbs.   The book is Change your Life Daily Bible by Becky Tirabassi - her website is www.changeyourlife.com.  (Change your life is in no way paying me for this endorsement of her website or Bible.) 

I am wanting to share a verse each day that has touched me or just a verse to share.  Please feel free to share verses with me.  I love to see what verses influence other people.

Today's Verse:

Hebrews 4:16
"Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need."

No comments:

Post a Comment