Saturday, November 27, 2010

Turkey Day

I hope that you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving Day!!!  I had the most wonderful day.  It was filled with lots of food, of course, family, friends and just enjoying each other. 

I ended up with about 30 people, at my house, this year.  We were wall to wall - makes it more fun.  We had all kinds of food, from the turkey & dressing to corn, fried okra, mashed potatoes, potato salad, sweet potato casserole, baked beans, and even some green beans, just to name a few.

The desserts were simply delicious and we all out did ourselves.  We had pecan pie (yum), my cheesecake, cupcakes (my oldest sons favorite), banana pudding, apple cake and my son make some brownies with cookies inside. 

I am posting some pictures of the turkey after taking him out of the oven.  It was so moist and really tasty.  I just love the recipe that I use.  It makes cooking the turkey so easy. 

How did your turkey turn out?  How did you cook your turkey?  I would love to hear how you cooked your turkeys. 

Will try to post some more pictures of Thanksgiving in the next couple of days.  I was hoping to have taken more pictures, but I was too busy in the kitchen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment