Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thought for the day

I got my Thanksgiving grocery shopping done yesterday.  Holy cow !!!  Not sure that I left anything at the store - it all ended up in my van. 

I know that I will have to run, for last minute things or things that my family has used up, before I get to baking or cooking.  I always have to get more butter and of course, eggs. 

I am getting so excited that Thanksgiving is just a week away.  It is NEXT Thursday!!  I usually can feel myself getting stressed about everything that needs to be done in the next week, but I don't anymore.  (Don't ask any of my family members this question, they might give you a different answer.) I have my to do list and I have finally realized that it doesn't matter anymore, if everything is perfect.  What matters most is that we get together as family and friends.  For that, I am truly Thankful. 

There are so many things to be thankful for this year ... I am not sure if I can list them all.  On facebook, I have been doing the "Today I am thankful for .... " each day of November.  It has been fun and really makes you think of ALL the things to be thankful for. 

I will try to post how getting prepared for Thanksgiving is going, from cleaning to the cooking.  I hope to post something at least every other day  until next week. 

Please feel free to post a comment on how your week is going.  Have you gotten your grocery shopping done?  How about the cleaning?  Can't wait to hear how your week is coming along ...

No comments:

Post a Comment