Monday, November 29, 2010

I apologize for not posting, for a couple of days.  I have been under the weather, since Friday.  I am finally, on the road, to recovery. 

I hope that while I have been away, you are through with Thanksgiving, and ready to move on to Christmas.  I think we have to be, whether we are ready to move on or not. 

Even with being sick, I have finally gotten up all my Christmas decorations.  Thank goodness, I have bigger kids and they can help get things out and set up.  I will be sharing some pictures this week. 

I have been collecting some recipes to post during the holiday season.  Some good family recipes for making candy, cookies and whatever else I can find.  So make sure you check in often - you won't want to miss any of these recipes.

Do you make presents to give out to neighbors, teachers, friends and/or family?  I love doing this and I think these are the best presents to receive.  What kind of presents do you make?  I would love to hear all the different ones you make.  I will being sharing some of mine too. 

Thank you to all my followers and readers.  Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment