Monday, January 31, 2011

Household Monday ....

I have been working like crazy this weekend getting my January project done.   My husband and I got my  daughter's room painted.  She is so excited that we got it all done.  There are still a few things that she wants to do for her, but I will have to see what I can afford, at the moment.  

I still have to get her some curtains for her room, a desk, some shelves and pick up a dresser from my sister.   One thing at a time.  Hopefully I can find somethings at a yard sale or a thrift store.  

She picked out the colors - blue and a green.  I picked out the creme color and we decided how we were going to paint the walls.  In the green strip we are going to paint some peace signs and some words,  happiness, peace, love, etc. 


We all had a good time working this weekend.  It was so great bonding timeAll that matters is the smile on her face when she went to bed last night.  That made all the pain worth it ...

Now for my  February project .. which I think is my son's room, Mark.  We have already been discussing what color we are going to paint.  It is going to be really cool when we get done.  He is into hunting, outdoors, mud bogging .. that is all I am going to say on his room.

I am still working on my 'New house cleaning system'.  It is taking me a little longer than I was hoping but it is taking the back burner right now.  I will share it with you all when I get it up and running.  I am really excited about it and really thinking it will help my family help me more around the house, which I would totally love. 

How is your January project coming along?  It is the last day of the month .. did you get it done?  What do you have planned for February? 

No comments:

Post a Comment